£150,000 invested in new graphic design studio
New Graphic Design Studio in Stoke-on-Trent
Envisage’ offices have been undergoing a facelift to coincide with recent company expansion.
A new graphic design studio and canteen installation have been taking place around our project schedule over the past few months, as well as improvements to the design studio and working offices.
The new graphic design studio is twice as big as the previous one, to accommodate the new machinery and growing work force. Overlooking the main workshop the new graphics studio has seen an investment of £150,000 and is now home to four large format printers and other technology, taking productivity to new levels.
The Mimaki JFX200-2513 from Granthams, now makes possible printing to a wide range of substrates including Acrylic, Glass, Wood, Metal and Stone. Enhanced output settings such as UV, gloss and emboss also open up the ability to create dynamic effects on graphics.
The second additional printer is the HP Latex 360, also supplied by Granthams. The introduction of this printer allows for a larger printable surface on a wider range of substrate rolls, plus double sided printing and automatic ICC profiling.
- Top things to take away from Mobile World Congress 2017
- Wedgwood & Waterford @ Ambiente 2017
- How to create a bespoke exhibition design
- How to Plan a Successful Exhibition
- How to Create Engaging Exhibition Experiences
- Lexus, Goodwood Festival of Speed
- How Will Brexit Affect The Marketing & Exhibition Industry?
- Exhibition Stand Technology 2017!
- A Guide to Memorable Exhibition Giveaways!
- WWRD, Ambiente Frankfurt