Envisage winners of Staffs Chambers Business Awards 2016
Envisage last night won the title of Best Small Business at the Staffordshire Chambers Business Awards 2016.
Held at the Staffordshire County Showground in Stafford, the annual ceremony is a stand out event for local business and includes 12 different categories which recognises excellence from all over the region.
Sponsored by Wolverhampton University, the Small Business of the Year Award was judged on all aspects of business including leadership, management, staff development and training, innovation, social responsibility financial performance, future growth plans and business sustainability.
Attending the event from Envisage were Account Managers Lee Reynolds and Kim Thorley, Marketing Consultant Rachel Kelsall and Director Rob Edwards. In the wake of accepting the award, Rob said of winning:
“I am so proud of the teams’ achievement in winning this accolade. There was some stiff competition in this category and this comes at a fitting stage in the companies’ development plans. The chamber hosted a wonderful evening and we hope to be involved in years to come.”
- How to Plan a Successful Exhibition
- How to Create Engaging Exhibition Experiences
- How Multi-Screening is Changing The Way we Broadcast and Advertise
- How Will Brexit Affect The Marketing & Exhibition Industry?
- Exhibition Stand Technology 2017!
- A Guide to Memorable Exhibition Giveaways!
- WWRD, Ambiente Frankfurt
- Best Stand nomination @ ONS For GE
- Smith & Nephew, WUWHS Florence
- Lexus, Goodwood Festival of Speed