Stand and Deliver – AEO Masterclass
This coming Monday sees Envisage Director Rob Edwards deliver a presentation into exhibiting as part of FaceTime’s Exhibitor Masterclass.
The events, which are taking place at Liverpool’s ACC and SECC Glasgow, cover a wide range of topics within the current industry from some of its most experienced and professional figures.
Teamed with over 30 year’s of experience within the industry, Rob’s passion for innovative and effective solutions is one of the driving forces behind the Envisage brand.
Entitled ‘Stand and Deliver’, the subject of Rob’s presentation will focus around the subject of stand design and how to get the very most out of the allowed space and budget with an emphasis on creativity and planning.
Starting at 9:30am on Monday 19th October, the Exhibitor Masterclass is the perfect environment for anyone serious looking to succeed in the exhibition and events industry with a schedule dedicated to the provision of premium networking and inspiring presentations.
Tickets are still available for the day, and if you would like to find out more about Rob’s appearance at the event you can visit the website.
- How to Plan a Successful Exhibition
- How to Create Engaging Exhibition Experiences
- How Multi-Screening is Changing The Way we Broadcast and Advertise
- How Will Brexit Affect The Marketing & Exhibition Industry?
- Exhibition Stand Technology 2017!
- A Guide to Memorable Exhibition Giveaways!
- WWRD, Ambiente Frankfurt
- Best Stand nomination @ ONS For GE
- Smith & Nephew, WUWHS Florence
- Lexus, Goodwood Festival of Speed