Refreshing brand experience at Grand Designs Live
The idea of ‘healthy living’ seems to be an increasingly important of people’s lives, and the market for products and services that promote these values is bigger than it has every been. This year’s Grand Designs Live at the NEC certainly reflected this notion, with the abundance of information relating to clean and healthy lifestyle promotions.
As a brand with a highly active exhibiting calendar for generally B2B audiences, the Grand Designs Live show attracts a largely public clientele. For Envisage clients Zip Water UK, the show presented a golden opportunity to promote their new branding and marketing message, “Experience the Zip Effect” to visitors at the live event looking to invest in products for their own homes.
Capturing the zeitgeist of the live event, Zip’s stand at the event focussed around promoting the benefits to the user of owning a HydroTap. The simple designs and natural tones used upon the stand helped to support this tone of voice and create a clean and uncluttered environment. To allow space for Zip to communicate their message of the health benefits of drinking water, the main body of the stand featured fully wrapped graphic walls.
- Top things to take away from Mobile World Congress 2017
- Wedgwood & Waterford @ Ambiente 2017
- How to create a bespoke exhibition design
- How to Plan a Successful Exhibition
- How to Create Engaging Exhibition Experiences
- Lexus, Goodwood Festival of Speed
- How Will Brexit Affect The Marketing & Exhibition Industry?
- Exhibition Stand Technology 2017!
- A Guide to Memorable Exhibition Giveaways!
- WWRD, Ambiente Frankfurt