Innovia feature at record breaking Labelexpo Americas
As the biggest label converting event in the Americas, Labelexpo sees over 16,000 visitors from all over the world and plays host to some of the world’s best known brands within the industry.
Working with close clients Innovia Films, Envisage were briefed with the challenge of creating an environment that would communicate with an international audience. Making up 29% of the market, the US accounts for the largest sector of label consumption in the world so the show was a great opportunity to showcase new product ranges.
Using the theme ‘Bringing Technology to the Surface’, the design rationale needed to emphasise the brand’s expertise in developing engineered surfaces for myriad labelling purposes.
Conceptualised and built in the UK before being shipped to Illinois, the custom built 30 x 20 sq ft. stand was designed with an overseas audience in mind.
A simple but dominating structure created a brand presence which could be interpreted by any of the international delegates at the show, and held multiple areas for visitors to converse with staff and for more private meetings.
Breaking all previous records, this year’s Labelexpo was the largest in history and posted an 8.5% increase on attendee numbers.
- Lexus @ Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Pervacio @ Mobile World Congress 2017
- March Newsletter
- Top things to take away from Mobile World Congress 2017
- Wedgwood & Waterford @ Ambiente 2017
- How to create a bespoke exhibition design
- How to Plan a Successful Exhibition
- How to Create Engaging Exhibition Experiences
- Lexus, Goodwood Festival of Speed
- How Will Brexit Affect The Marketing & Exhibition Industry?