JDR celebrates winning at SUBSEA EXPO UK 2016
Huge congratulations to JDR for winning two awards at Subsea Expo UK ceremony on 3rd February 2016 in Aberdeen, Scotland. Attended by over 600 professionals they celebrated winning the Global Export award and Robert Weeks won the Young Emerging Talent award.
SUBSEA Expo showcases around 200 exhibitors and is Europe’s largest annual subsea exhibition and conference.
We’ve had the pleasure of working alongside JDR since 2015 and we are delighted to announce that they have now signed up for a further two years with us.
To find out more details of their awards here is the link to their press release on the awards ceremony: http://www.jdrglobal.com/jdr-scoops-two-gongs-subsea-uk-awards/
Here are the photographs of JDR stand from the SUBSEA EXPO 2016.
To find out more about how Envisage can help you with your exhibition stand, contact us here: email@example.com or 01782 213444.
- How to Plan a Successful Exhibition
- How to Create Engaging Exhibition Experiences
- How Multi-Screening is Changing The Way we Broadcast and Advertise
- How Will Brexit Affect The Marketing & Exhibition Industry?
- Exhibition Stand Technology 2017!
- A Guide to Memorable Exhibition Giveaways!
- WWRD, Ambiente Frankfurt
- Best Stand nomination @ ONS For GE
- Smith & Nephew, WUWHS Florence
- Lexus, Goodwood Festival of Speed