Mike Manson – a new member of the team
As February brings to a close we are pleased to announce a new member of our team here at Envisage. Mike Manson is joining us as Regional Sales Director for Scotland and the North.
With 25 years experience of working in the exhibition and event industry, Mike has managed exhibition stands throughout the UK and worldwide.
Working for 30 years at Mearns & Gill and 2 years with the Art Department in Aberdeen he has extensive knowledge in the creative industry.
Some of the clients he has worked with have included – BP, Global Energy Group, Hydrasun, Prosafe, Subsea 7 & Wood Group GTS.
If you want your exhibition stand to be expertly managed from the initial consultation and budgeting through to design, build and project management then there are few people in our industry who can match Mike’s experience and track-record.
We’re looking forward to having you as part of the team at Envisage.
- How to Plan a Successful Exhibition
- How to Create Engaging Exhibition Experiences
- How Multi-Screening is Changing The Way we Broadcast and Advertise
- How Will Brexit Affect The Marketing & Exhibition Industry?
- Exhibition Stand Technology 2017!
- A Guide to Memorable Exhibition Giveaways!
- WWRD, Ambiente Frankfurt
- Best Stand nomination @ ONS For GE
- Smith & Nephew, WUWHS Florence
- Lexus, Goodwood Festival of Speed