Roper Rhodes Showcase New Products at KBB 2016 Event
We were very excited to be working with Roper Rhodes for the first time at the KBB event at the Birmingham NEC .
Envisage weren’t the only ones to be making a come back at KBB 2016, it was Roper Rhodes first show in 8 years and a very busy and exciting stand it was. The open plan layout created interactive points internally and externally. The centre part of the stand, the meeting point for customers to take a seat and enjoy a refreshment, gave you an overall view of each of the product areas. The open-plan of the stand gave customers free flow access to all areas with ample space to view the individual products.
Roper Rhodes Product Displays
They displayed some of their latest products as well as products from the Laura Ashley Bathroom Collection. It was also a chance for them to introduce the launch of ‘Scheme’, a collection of modular bathroom furniture, which allows consumers to tailor their design to suit their requirements.
If you are looking at exhibiting your business, contact us to discuss the best ways in which you can communicate with your target audience. You can call us on 01782 213444, or make a free enquiry through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Top things to take away from Mobile World Congress 2017
- Wedgwood & Waterford @ Ambiente 2017
- How to create a bespoke exhibition design
- How to Plan a Successful Exhibition
- How to Create Engaging Exhibition Experiences
- Lexus, Goodwood Festival of Speed
- How Will Brexit Affect The Marketing & Exhibition Industry?
- Exhibition Stand Technology 2017!
- A Guide to Memorable Exhibition Giveaways!
- WWRD, Ambiente Frankfurt