Envisage – Stoke-on-Trent
Envisage create brand environments for some of the world’s best-known brands. We do this by delivering exhibitions, events, interiors & graphic environments. An opportunity has arisen in our studio for an experienced graphic manager to work with our production team.
Hours of work and company benefits:
- 40 hours
- 26 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (pro-rata)
- Pension and some healthcare benefits
- Free on-site parking
Duties to include:
- To manage on a daily basis the graphics production department
- To produce graphic materials of a high quality for the customers of the company as well as the company’s own presentation and promotional materials.
- To ensure staffing levels are optimised to meet time and cost constraints.
- To prepare artwork and ensure quality for print use.
- To ensure supplied materials are of sufficient quality to use for print or screen purposes.
- To liaise with external printers if necessary to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality
- To attend on site for graphics installation when required.
- To design & deliver print ready artwork
- To liaise with clients and account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job
- To contribute ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
- To use the latest computer technology and other appropriate mediums to produce creative and innovative graphic design/artwork for screen and print use.
- To present finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers
- To continually develop skills in the latest print techniques and apply these in order to maintain and enhance the increasing expectation and requirements of customers and fully use the potential of computer design packages and skills of other team members.
- To produce detailed specifications for printing and related works and obtain quotes.
- Use Adobe packages to perform all Artworking & Prepress requirements
- To ensure all internal quality control procedures are adhered to and all relevant documents are completed
- Operate vinyl plotter, weed, mount and laminate vinyl
- Operate flatbed printer
- Operate large format printer
- Installation of graphics on and off site
- Production and installation of exhibition and event graphics including wallcoverings, signage, banners and modular kits.
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- An ability to work both as part of a team and unsupervised
- Knowledge of printable medias
- Experience with large format printing
- Experience with flat-bed printing
- Large format print application